Not sure what to pay?
(Required for each photographer before using the ranch for the first time)
Single Session: up to 90 minutes with ONE client /immediate family group.
* This rate is PER CLIENT or PER small family group (2-generation, ie: Mom, Dad, kids) even if you choose not to use your full 90 minutes with each client/family. For instance, if you have aunts/uncles/cousins represented, please pay separately for each family.
• WEEKEDAY (Mon-Thu) $30
• WEEKEND (Fri-Sun) $40
• OCT-NOV-DEC WEEKEND (Fri-Sun) $50
Mini-sessions (2 Hour Minimum): Photographers set up shop on one reserved location on the ranch for at least 2 HOURS, and we set out signs to direct clients so the photographer can offer multiple “mini-sessions” each hour. This rate includes the options of chicks and ducklings in the spring, usually available 4-5 weeks prior to Easter.
• WEEKEDAY (Mon-Thu) $40 per hour ($80 min.)
• WEEKEND (Fri-Sun) $60 per hour ($120 min.)
** Please let us know your special request at the time you book your appointment. Staff permitting, we can attempt to fulfill same-day requests, but unfortunately cannot guarantee availability.
• Move a Truck: $10
• Chicks/Ducklings: $10/session
(included in mini-session rate, chicks and ducklings are typically available 5-6 weeks prior to Easter)
• West 12 Staff Assistance to Stage a Horse Photo (one location): $30 for up to 20 minutes
• Unicorn (one location): $40 for up to 20 minutes
For studio rates for the carriage, lemonade stand, or other event rental pieces, please text Barb at 209-479-3220.
CANCELLATION POLICY: No fee for cancellation due to inclement weather, or if no one had to be turned away for your time slot. If we turned other people away (ie: weekend afternoons) and you give less than 48 hours notice for a good weather day, you are responsible to pay for that slot.
Effective Rate: January 1, 2017